Set It Off Elsewhere 2.0 Tour VIP Experience Instructions
Thanks so much for being a part of The Blame Canada Tour VIP Meet and Greet experience with SET IT OFF! Some important pieces of information…
First off, we want to ensure everyone stays safe and healthy. ALL VIP M&G ticket holders MUST wear a Mask at all times during the VIP M&G experience. We are asking politely for NO hugs, high fives, etc that can spread germs, to ensure the band and fans stay healthy and safe so we can all continue to enjoy live events.
We do want to remind everyone that the VIP packages DO NOT include a GENERAL ADMISSION ticket. You must purchase a ticket to the concert to see the concert, as stated in the ticket descriptions.
- Please be sure to arrive at the venue BY 4:00PM, as VIP will start strictly at 4:30pm.
- A venue employee and someone who work with Set It Off will come outside to greet you and let you in.
- After you enter you will receive your cinch bag, signed poster, and your SiO laminate. You will then form a line inside and take a photo with the band in front of the backdrop.
- After photos are complete, there will be a brief period to hang out with the band. This is the opportunity to get things signed, take selfies, and interact with the band.
- Once VIP has been completed you will then be instructed to exit the venue to the VIP line before the show starts.
If you have any other questions relating to the event please review our FAQ page.